Please use The Beijing Center for Chinese Studies online application system to submit an application.
Application deadline for ChinaVoice 2013: March 29, 2013
- 500 word personal essay explaining why you would like to attend the program.
- Official transcript of the college the applicant presently attends. ALL college-level transcripts must be submitted.
Note: Loyola University Chicago students are not required to submit a transcript. Please send transcripts to the address below.
- One Faculty Recommendation Form
- Study Abroad Advisor Recommendation Form.
Note: This is not required for Loyola University Chicago students.
- A non-refundable application fee of US $ 70 paid by credit card.
Note: Loyola University Chicago students pay a $100 study abroad fee at the time of application instead of the $70 application fee.
- Photocopy of the basic information page of valid passport.
Note: If you are in the process of renewing or applying for a passport, please turn in a copy of the receipt with an estimated date by which you will have it in hand.
- Loyola University Chicago Academic Advisor Recommendation.
Note: This is required for Loyola University Chicago students only.
- The Beijing Center Chicago Office
- Loyola University Chicago
- Office for International Programs
- 1032 West Sheridan Rd.
- Chicago, IL, 60660-USA